Welcome to our Support Center
< All Topics

How should I dispose of old computer equipment?

If you are getting rid of an NMR linux computer please contact help@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu with the name of the computer so we can retire it from our inventory database.

If the equipment has an MGH inventory tag you must contact RSMG@partners.org(phone number 617-643-2197) to have it removed from their capital equipment inventory database.

MGB IS will pick up computers, laptops, hard drives, printers or monitors for secure disposal. More info here.

Keyboards and mice can be disposed of in the regular trash.